Curative does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any individual on the basis of sex, age, race, color, national origin, or disability.
Assistance is available at no cost to help you communicate with us. The services include, but are not limited to:
• Interpreters for languages other than English;
• Written information in alternative formats such as large print; and
• Assistance with reading the Curative website. To ask for help with these services, please call Curative Member Services at 855-428-7284.
If you think that we failed to provide language assistance or alternate formats, or you were discriminated against because of sex, age, race, color, national origin, or disability, you can send a complaint to:
P. O. Box 15594
Austin, TX 78761
You can also file a complaint with the US Department of Health and Human Services, the Office of Civil Rights:
• Online: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
• Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
• Phone: 1-800-368-1017, 1-800-537-7697 (TDD)
• Mail: US Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, DC 20201
If you need help with your complaint, please call 855-428-7284.